Cheers to a year of children’s books — classics to new releases, stacks of books, libraries, literary pumpkins and podcasts. 🎉 📚
- Reorganizing our local school library to accommodate a Makers Space.
- Halloween Project: Literary Book Character
- Live.Read.Write. loves picture book biographies, including Eleanor, Franklin D. Roosevelt’s wife.
- Sometimes when you love a book so much, you hug it. A favorite by Kate DiCamillo.
- Book stacks = happiness.
- A tender book about a boy on the autism spectrum.
- A compilation of podcasts dedicated to kid lit.
- Gotta love the time tested classics!
- A sweet middle grade book and accompanying chapter book series.